I never did dragon age past awakening.
But I wonder if Sten really was bullshitting Morrigan when it came to relations.
- Morrigan: So have you changed your mind, Sten? I dream about you and I, if you must know.
- Sten: You would, even were I interested in a small thing like you. The Qunari act is… unpleasant.
- Morrigan: Unpleasant? Unpleasant how? Now I really am interested.
- Sten: Deadly.
- Morrigan: And what if I didn’t mind? I enjoy a little… animation.
- Sten: You’d be less animated afterward.
- Morrigan: You seem so deep in thought, my dear Sten. Thinking of me, perhaps? The two of us, together at last?
- Sten: Yes.
- Morrigan: I… what did you say?
- Sten: You will need armor, I think. And a helmet. And something to bite down on. How strong are human teeth?
- Morrigan: How strong are my teeth?
- Sten: Qunari teeth can bite through leather, wood, even metal given time. Which reminds me, I may try to nuzzle.
- Morrigan: Nuzzle?
- Sten: If that happens, you’ll need an iron pry bar. Heat it in a fire, first, or it may not get my attention.
- Morrigan: Perhaps it would be better if we did not proceed.